Operations on contact forms based on Contact Form 7
Undoubtedly the most popular plugin for creating a contact form in WordPress is Contact Form 7. Today I'm going to describe 3 threads which can be useful to correctly handle the contact folmuler based on this extension.
You can download the Contact Form 7 plugin from the WP repository at: https://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7/
Plugging in Adwords conversion codes
The case described is useful when our form based on the CF7 does not have a separate websites Thank you, but only a dynamically triggered message below the form, e.g. "Thank you for submitting the form".
1.1 W panel adwords client we download your conversion code, which looks roughly like this:
1.2 Copy the content placed in tags (without including them directly).
1.3 Go to the previously created form and then to the "Messages" section.
1.4 In the field with the heading "Message was sent" we paste the code we copied earlier after the displayed text information.
2. save sent inquiries via cf7db contact form
For this purpose, we will need an extension to the CF7 plugin (although not only) that is:
3. sending emails via SMTP
For the next task we will also need a plugin:
3.1 After installing the plugin, go to Settings -> Email
3.2 Example configuration for gmail
3.3 In case we want to configure an email in the domain (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) we need to search for information about the configuration of email programs for our hosting. For the zenbox.pl I use, this will be:
After filling in all the fields, it is worth testing the operation in the "Send email to„.
- Wordcamp 2014 Warszawa – dzień pierwszy - 4 January 2020
- TYPES czyli taxonomies, custom fields i post types w jednym miejscu - 4 January 2020
- Modifications to the standard WP RSS - 4 January 2020
- How to search more precisely in Google? [infographic]. - 4 January 2020
- Zestawienie blogów o SEO i WordPressie - 4 January 2020
- Features in admin panel you should not forget about - 4 January 2020
- How to choose wisely template to WordPress? - 4 January 2020
- Plugins to WP, which you do not know and you should part.4 - 4 January 2020
- Some interesting pieces of code part 1 - 4 January 2020
- Display the number of WordPress resources - 4 January 2020
Internal Links and Sematics
Link building has never been easier. Hundreds of link possibilities in one click.
Professional SEO platform
SEMrush offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.