Automatic translation of .po language files
Starting reading this article and I assume you know what a .po file is. However, let me start by talking briefly about where in the environment WordPress-a and such files are used. They are used as files containing translations of particular expressions in e.g. a template WordPress-a or a plugin. In short, by modifying one file we are able to translate the entire pagesall at once (assuming that a given template/plug supports translation files).
1. Log in to your Google account and go to address:
2. Assuming that you already have your .po file in English, click the
3. W new tab we have opened the tool:
4. The first step is to click on the Add content to be translated. When the list unfolds, select "Upload file"
5. Click and select your .po file for translation from the disk (probably a file named en_EN/en_US).
6. After selecting it, its name will be added under the button
7. In the field type "Polish" and select one of the suggested languages by clicking on it.
8. Click "Next" and the file will be uploaded to Google's server and automatic his translation.
9. The screen with the selection of a translation provider is skipped by clicking
10. A list with our file appears. Select it and click
11. After downloading the file, rename it to "pl_EN".
12. Open it with the program Poedit and click the "Save" button after which the corresponding .mo file will be created
13. Both files are copied to the server, in the place where there was an English version of the translation.
define ('WPLANG', 'pl_EN');
15. If you have any questions, write in the comments.
- Wordcamp 2014 Warszawa – dzień pierwszy - 4 January 2020
- TYPES czyli taxonomies, custom fields i post types w jednym miejscu - 4 January 2020
- Modifications to the standard WP RSS - 4 January 2020
- How to search more precisely in Google? [infographic]. - 4 January 2020
- Zestawienie blogów o SEO i WordPress - 4 January 2020
- Functions in panel admin you shouldn't forget - 4 January 2020
- How to choose wisely szablon do WordPressa? - 4 January 2020
- Plugins to WP you don't know but you should part 4 - 4 January 2020
- Some interesting pieces of code part 1 - 4 January 2020
- Display the number of WordPress resources - 4 January 2020
Internal Links and Sematics
Link building has never been easier. Hundreds of link possibilities in one click.
Professional SEO platform
SEMrush offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.