How to fix rich snippets testing errors?
Testing his expanded descriptions related to authorship (you can read more here) often can be encounter errors displayed via Google Structured Data Testing Tool. Today will show like and it's easy to get rid of them.
Here's mostly errors that occur:
- Missing required field "entry-title"
The reason for this is that the name of our article is not marked as "entry-title". Correctly it should look like this:
Name of our article.
- Missing required field "updated"
Similarly to the article name, here we mark the publication date:
October 14, 2013.
- Warning: Missing required hCard "author" and Missing required field "name (fn)"
Here, on the other hand, we indicate the author's name:
or if we want to use anchor text:
Here's what feedback should look like from Google:
For WordPress users:
- Wordcamp 2014 Warszawa – dzień pierwszy - 4 January 2020
- TYPES czyli taxonomies, custom fields i post types w jednym miejscu - 4 January 2020
- Modifications to the standard WP RSS - 4 January 2020
- How to search more precisely in Google? [infographic]. - 4 January 2020
- Zestawienie blogów o SEO i WordPressie - 4 January 2020
- Functions in panel admin you shouldn't forget - 4 January 2020
- How to choose wisely template to WordPress? - 4 January 2020
- Plugins to WP you don't know but you should part 4 - 4 January 2020
- Some interesting pieces of code part 1 - 4 January 2020
- Display the number of WordPress resources - 4 January 2020
Internal Links and Sematics
Link building has never been easier. Hundreds of link possibilities in one click.
Professional SEO platform
SEMrush offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.