Google Tag Manager and WordPress - an instant recipe
What exactly is Google Tag Menager?
1. Initially, we go in and log in here: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/ Then we fill in all the necessary fields, enter the name of our ID and of course select the WEB box.
2. Then we have no choice but to accept the terms and conditions. Then we will see our code right away.
4. Then simply select the type of code, enter the ID websitesThen mark, when the code should be active and this way we have ready our first tag in the manager.
5. Then we enter the name of our tag and everything is ready. Of course we can freely expand our manager by adding more tags.
Google Tag Menager on WordPress
At WordPress We can easily install these tags in the normal way or use plugs DuracellTomi's Google Tag Manager for WordPress. You might think that it is not necessary, but nothing could be further from the truth. The more we work with, read about and use Google Tag Menager, the more accurate we will try to be. Plugin allows us to immediately set some options, make the code inactive on selected pages, whether disable individual tags on a given website.
After installing the plugin you just need to enter the Tag Menager Id, we can download it for example from the code:
Next, we have two options. We can add the code:
manually or by using the "Codeless injection (no tweak, right placement but experimental, could break your frontend)"which will automatically try to add it. If we want to be sure that the code is added, just check the content of the page. If we can see it just after "tag, it means that we made one step forward.
If you add the code manually, paste it after thetag in most themethat tag will be located at the end of the file header.php.
Is that all? A few words in conclusion
Google Tag Menager is primarily a Triggers panel that allows us to call the code at particular moments, such as page view, click or form submission.
This is a subject on which you could easily write a small book, but the most important thing is that it allows people who are less into programming to do a lot without constantly writing to the programmer. The tool works really well.
As you can see, it is an extended tool and further discussion should be based on specific examples. However, the installation Google Tag Manager in CMS WordPress we've got it covered.
- WordPress i zewnętrzne usługi – krótki przegląd aplikacji, które zepniemy z WordPress - 4 January 2020
- Full Loop WordPress - 4 January 2020
- WordPress and Wcag can you easily meet the requirements? - 4 January 2020
- Cannibalisation keywords, initial diagnosis and repair on WordPress - 4 January 2020
- 7 simple solutions for WordPress - 4 January 2020
- Google Tag Manager and WordPress - an instant recipe - 4 January 2020
- How to run Instant Articles i Google AMP on WordPress? - 4 January 2020
- Registration users On a WordPress site, a comprehensive solution to a pressing problem - 4 January 2020
- PIWIK and WordPress, why you should look at these stats - 4 January 2020
- Buddypress, a community on WordPress - 4 January 2020
Internal Links and Sematics
Link building has never been easier. Hundreds of link possibilities in one click.
Professional SEO platform
SEMrush offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.