How to set up a local google business card for a business + verification - step by step?
2. Check the boxes as above (unless you are interested in information about new services, etc.) Click the blue "Next" button
3. Enter our company name in the field and click "Enter"
4. Now the case may be twofold:
- If there are search results
- If the company name exists in the database or there are companies with a similar name we will get similar results to those below
If the data corresponding to your company is not on the list, click "No, these are not my companies".
- If search results are missing
- Conversely, if no results are available for the specified via You get the names co¶ such as this:
Then click "The company name and address entered are correct".
5. The next step for both options will be identical and we will get form to be filled in with basic company data. The biggest problem will probably be choosing a category because Google didn't make sure the list was very extensive. Once completed, we confirm.
6. We will get the first stage of verification looking as follows:
This article describes only one way to verify via postcard Google. I did not consider other ways of phone and SMS.
7. Click on the highlighted box. In the box, enter your First Name and Last Name on which a postcard with a PIN code should arrive:
8. Then click "Send Postcard". After the message
We will now add your company to Google
Your company will display as unverified until you enter your PIN (don't wait - it's only valid for 30 days).
Click "Next" and wait a moment for Google to create a business card.
9. The time after which it comes showcase Google varies from 2 weeks to a month.
10. When we get the postcard, we go to our panel business card and then click on the "Enter PIN" button
11. Enter the six-digit code into the blue highlighted field and click
12. Don't forget to fill in the details on your business card.
- Wordcamp 2014 Warszawa – dzień pierwszy - 4 January 2020
- TYPES czyli taxonomies, custom fields i post types w jednym miejscu - 4 January 2020
- Modifications to the standard WP RSS - 4 January 2020
- How to search more precisely in Google? [infographic]. - 4 January 2020
- Zestawienie blogów o SEO i WordPress - 4 January 2020
- Features in admin panel you should not forget about - 4 January 2020
- How to choose wisely template to WordPress? - 4 January 2020
- Plugins to WP you don't know but you should part 4 - 4 January 2020
- Some interesting pieces of code part 1 - 4 January 2020
- Display the number of WordPress resources - 4 January 2020
Internal Links and Sematics
Link building has never been easier. Hundreds of link possibilities in one click.
Professional SEO platform
SEMrush offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.