Site links in GWT - what and how?
At the beginning perhaps I will explain what "Links websites" de facto are. By typing into a search engine Google brand phrases, i.e. phrases containing the name of the company, often can be meet with support links to subpages of the website displayed in the first place in search results. Google It chooses itself on the basis of the menu/navigation on the websiteThe system will be able to display the following subpages as a result of internal linking and geolocation site links.
1. Log in to the panel webmastertools https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=pl
2. Go to the site you want to change links to and go to the main panel
3. Click Status in search engine and then Site Links:
4. We make sure for which url of our websites we want to change the links. Most likely it will be website main because the vast majority of companies display in search results pagesthe main page of your website.
5. In that box:
enter address url of the subpage you want to exclude and then click Move Down.
- Wordcamp 2014 Warszawa – dzień pierwszy - 4 January 2020
- TYPES czyli taxonomies, custom fields i post types w jednym miejscu - 4 January 2020
- Modifications to the standard WP RSS - 4 January 2020
- How to search more precisely in Google? [infographic]. - 4 January 2020
- Zestawienie blogów o SEO i WordPressie - 4 January 2020
- Features in admin panel you should not forget about - 4 January 2020
- How to choose wisely template to WordPress? - 4 January 2020
- Plugins to WP you don't know but you should part 4 - 4 January 2020
- Some interesting pieces of code part 1 - 4 January 2020
- Display the number of WordPress resources - 4 January 2020
Internal Links and Sematics
Link building has never been easier. Hundreds of link possibilities in one click.
Professional SEO platform
SEMrush offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.