Reduce Bounce Rate with Reduce Bounce Rate
Today's article will be devoted to the plugin for WordPress named: Reduce Bounce Rate, which will "magically" lower our Google Analytics rejection rate. Like is it possible? How to do it? I invite you to read the following article.
More about the rejection rate and its optimisation at website you can read it here: https://www.seowordpress.pl/wspolczynnik-odrzucen-czym-jest-i-jak-do-obnizyc/
Proof that the method works
Go to Settings => Reduce Bounce Rate
- Possibility to change the type of analytics code implemented on our site. Asynchronous (new), ga.js (old) and generated via Yoast
- Sending information when scrolling websites together with the fixing of a percentage thereof
- Change the frequency of the information sent
- Changing the tracking time user on one subpage
How does it work?
Google Analytics calculates time spent on the site based on the time between entering the site and the last pagesThe script added to the page code (it is important that it is directly under the Analytics code) by the above mentioned plugin reduces significantly the number of pages displayed by it. The script added to the page code (it is important that it is directly under the Analytics code) by the above mentioned plug-in reduces significantly time of sending information to Google (up to 10 seconds by default) about the fact that the user is still on website or that some action (such as a scroll) has been performed. This will ensure that Google does not consider the page as rejected in this timeframe.
The sample code generated by the plugin looks like this:
How is it in your case? Do you use the plug-in? Do maybe you do it the "manual method" ? Do you think this method makes sense ? Share in the comments
- Wordcamp 2014 Warszawa – dzień pierwszy - 4 January 2020
- TYPES czyli taxonomies, custom fields i post types w jednym miejscu - 4 January 2020
- Modifications to the standard WP RSS - 4 January 2020
- How to search more precisely in Google? [infographic]. - 4 January 2020
- Zestawienie blogów o SEO i WordPressie - 4 January 2020
- Functions in panel admin you shouldn't forget - 4 January 2020
- How to choose wisely template to WordPress? - 4 January 2020
- Plugins to WP, which you do not know and you should part.4 - 4 January 2020
- Some interesting pieces of code part 1 - 4 January 2020
- Display the number of WordPress resources - 4 January 2020
Internal Links and Sematics
Link building has never been easier. Hundreds of link possibilities in one click.
Professional SEO platform
SEMrush offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.