Plugins to WP, which you do not know and you should part 3
It's time for another part in the series plugs that you may not have heard of but because of their cool functionality you should.
First, two paid plugins from codecanyon.net.
Have you ever thought of making a genset news From all your social profiles to one "wall"? You can do that with this plugin. Cost: 16$.
Fresh and yet not fully tested by me anti-spam plugin. It's worth a look because it looks interesting.
Plugin with a strange but useful functionality. Allows you to changesthe linked address post url or websites to the external link we have specified. Useful e.g. when we want to place an external link directly on the page main or categories with a short description.
The operation of the plug-in is very simple - it allows you to copy an article by clicking a single "Clone" button in panel displaying all articles.
It has several options to specify which elements of the post should be copied and which should not.
A simple plugin to manage the headlines in different sections of our website.
Page management in a much more pleasant way.
You can find the second part here: https://www.seowordpress.pl/wtyczki-do-wp-ktorych-nie-znasz-a-powinienes-cz-2/
- Wordcamp 2014 Warszawa – dzień pierwszy - 4 January 2020
- TYPES czyli taxonomies, custom fields i post types w jednym miejscu - 4 January 2020
- Modifications to the standard WP RSS - 4 January 2020
- How to search more precisely in Google? [infographic]. - 4 January 2020
- Overview of blogs about SEO and WordPress - 4 January 2020
- Features in admin panel you should not forget about - 4 January 2020
- How to choose wisely template to WordPress? - 4 January 2020
- Plugins to WP, which you do not know and you should part.4 - 4 January 2020
- Some interesting pieces of code part 1 - 4 January 2020
- Display the number of WordPress resources - 4 January 2020
Internal Links and Sematics
Link building has never been easier. Hundreds of link possibilities in one click.
Professional SEO platform
SEMrush offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.