Unusual modifications to wp-config
1. setting the default template for the installation
define( 'WP_DEFAULT_THEME', 'default-theme-folder-name' );
With such a modified WP installation, we will be able to determine from above which templatethat are to be enabled by default.
2. launch the Recycle Bin in the media library
define( 'MEDIA_TRASH', true );
The bin works on a similar principle like this one in posts or comments.
3. skipping the wp-content directory when updating
define( 'CORE_UPGRADE_SKIP_NEW_BUNDLED', true );
Eliminates problem Re-downloading basic templates (e.g. twenty twelve) after a WP update.
4. Upload all types of files for administrator
define( 'ALLOW_UNFILTERED_UPLOADS', true );
The administrator is allowed to upload all types of files to the server.
5. preventing access to wp-config file
To file .htaccess we add the formula:
order allow,deny deny from all
Lock access to the wp-config file via www.twojadomena.pl/wp-config.php
6. changing the autosave frequency
define('AUTOSAVE_INTERVAL', 240 ); // the value is given in seconds!
Ability to increase or decrease auto-save time in entries and pages.
7 Block editing and installation of template and plugins
8. how to disable automatic update
- Wordcamp 2014 Warszawa – dzień pierwszy - 4 January 2020
- TYPES czyli taxonomies, custom fields i post types w jednym miejscu - 4 January 2020
- Modifications to the standard WP RSS - 4 January 2020
- How to search more precisely in Google? [infographic]. - 4 January 2020
- Zestawienie blogów o SEO i WordPress - 4 January 2020
- Functions in panel admin you shouldn't forget - 4 January 2020
- How to choose wisely szablon do WordPressa? - 4 January 2020
- Plugins to WP you don't know but you should part 4 - 4 January 2020
- Some interesting pieces of code part 1 - 4 January 2020
- Display the number of WordPress resources - 4 January 2020
Internal Links and Sematics
Link building has never been easier. Hundreds of link possibilities in one click.
Professional SEO platform
SEMrush offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.