When should we use WordPress? DIAGRAM]
Suppose you're thinking of creating new websitesyou've outlined a plan in its head and the only co is to choose a platform on which it will be created. To meet this challenge I created a diagram to help answer the question: "When should I use the WordPress?”.
You can read more about the org/com version comparison here:
1) Do Do you need a website that is flexible - tailored exactly to your custom needs? And will it be expandable with additional features in the future?
2) Long content: from 200 characters in a post
Short content: up to 200 characters
3) The truth is, a lot of things likeThe work you do online can be done without an individual website installation. If your goal is, for example, to post holiday pictures or to run a simple blog about flowers use WordPress.com or Thumblr, Blogger etc.
What you can do with WordPress? You can also find other answers here: http://dailyweb.pl/8-rzeczy-ktore-mozesz-zrobic-swoim-wordpressem/ . Are you expecting more? Share in the comments!
Source / inspiration of the diagram: http://wpshout.com/when-to-use-wordpress-flowchart/
- Wordcamp 2014 Warszawa – dzień pierwszy - 4 January 2020
- TYPES czyli taxonomies, custom fields i post types w jednym miejscu - 4 January 2020
- Modifications to the standard WP RSS - 4 January 2020
- How to search more precisely in Google? [infographic]. - 4 January 2020
- Zestawienie blogów o SEO i WordPress - 4 January 2020
- Functions in panel admin you shouldn't forget - 4 January 2020
- How to choose wisely template to WordPress? - 4 January 2020
- Plugins to WP you don't know but you should part 4 - 4 January 2020
- Some interesting pieces of code part 1 - 4 January 2020
- Display the number of WordPress resources - 4 January 2020
Internal Links and Sematics
Link building has never been easier. Hundreds of link possibilities in one click.
Professional SEO platform
SEMrush offers solutions for SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research.